Search by Postcode
You searched for listings within ha5. There are currently 59 price drops in this postcode. Recently updated listings are highlighted in pink. Click here to sort by last updated date.
Click on the links below for detailed price histories. Click on the column headings to sort the results.
Currently viewing page 1 of 6.
|address||type||original price||current price||change||days on market||postcode|
|Pinner,Oakcroft Close, This ground HA5 3YY||1 bedroom||£183,950||£159,995||DOWN 13%||515 days||(ha5)|
|Wakehams Hill, Pinner, Middlesex HA HA5 3AQ||5 bedroom||£995,000||£875,000||DOWN 12%||332 days||(ha5)|
|Churchill Court, Nugents Park, Hatc HA5 4QX||2 bedroom||£449,500||£399,950||DOWN 11%||491 days||(ha5)|
|Rickmansworth Road, Pinner, Middles HA5 3TJ||3 bedroom||£469,950||£419,950||DOWN 10%||332 days||(ha5)|
|Olympic House, Hatch End Pinner, Mi HA5 4RF||2 bedroom house||£285,000||£255,000||DOWN 10%||410 days||(ha5)|
|Royston Park Road, Hatch End HA5, S HA5 4AA||6 bedroom||£1,495,000||£1,350,000||DOWN 9%||417 days||(ha5)|
|Woodford Crescent, Pinner, Middlese HA5 3TY||2 bedroom house||£375,000||£340,000||DOWN 9%||377 days||(ha5)|
|Uxbridge Road, Pinner, Middx HA5, T HA5 4HP||2 bedroom||£219,950||£199,950||DOWN 9%||478 days||(ha5)|
|The Avenue, Hatch End, Pinner HA5, HA5 4EP||2 bedroom||£349,950||£319,950||DOWN 8%||306 days||(ha5)|
|Moss Lane,Middlesex,Pinner, HA5 3AZ||5 bedroom house||£1,495,000||£1,375,000||DOWN 8%||32 days||(ha5)|
- Lou Knee || The prices today,4th November 2007 are still far too high.Many seem to have forgotten just how far house prices can fall.The last few years of madness will probably never return.All asset values are in for a tumble but the UK house market has just started on the downhill ski run.I dabble in property and have on three ocassions bought specific property in the UK at almost half the previously advertised price.There have been downturns before,it is worth remembering that.I don,t think that I will be persuaded to jump in to the market again this time round as prices look set to stay low for years to come.I have bought several properties abroad,a couple in Sweden,which I also purchased at half the advertised price.I own no property at present and rent from someone who is seeing his paper profits vanish,slowly but surely.Take a step back and ask yourself whether an ugly,badly designed box on the outskirts of London should really cost $800k ? Semi detached pre war boxes are being advertised at that sort of price.The object of owning a home used to be to live in it not to be part of a bull of bear market.We need to get back to that and perhaps reality will take hold. -- left at Sun Nov 04 03:24:49 +0000 2007
- Kasim || Those who fear may never cross the bridge -- left at Wed Nov 21 20:50:25 +0000 2007
- || Yepp,,finally we there..houses prices are coming down..maybe in a year from now we will have a house. We will see big drops from now on.. -- left at Wed Apr 09 21:50:06 +0000 2008
- Petra || Yepp,,finally we there..houses prices are coming down..maybe in a year from now we will have a house. We will see big drops from now on.. -- left at Wed Apr 09 21:50:26 +0000 2008
- Simon || This is only a sample of the price carnage that is occuring. I am aware of several properties that have had their price significantly reduced and are still for sale and they havent been caught by this site. I presume the vendor slips through the net by changing agent or withdrawing the property and re-listing it. -- left at Fri Jun 27 23:14:51 +0000 2008
- Steve || 43, The Avenue [HA5 4EL] has had a second reduction and has now disappeard off the site. Was £1.25m, then £1.195m, now £1.1m. -- left at Tue Aug 31 12:55:33 +0000 2010
Leave a Comment
Please note, comments left using the form below will be published on this website. If you wish to contact us to ask a question, please use the contact form instead.
Sign up for Alerts
Send This Page to a Friend